Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday---on Tuesday!



Ashley from Ramblings and Photos sponsors the weekly Scavenger Hunt Sunday...




MAINLY ONE COLOR
I stayed at my mom's house last week while she recuperated from surgery. I thought it would be fun to take pictures in her house! The above picture is my old bedroom.


AROUND THE HOUSE
This is a painting of my great-grandparents probably done in the early 1900s.

REFLECTION
This is at our town library

WRITING

I found this in the archives when I was looking for pictures for the Christmas card

WATER

The shower at my mom's

4 comments:

  1. Love your old bedroom - great quilt at the end. Hope your mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that old picture! The reflection is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. That old painting and your reflection are both awesome, and the bed so comfy and cozy! Hope you had a good time with your mom and that she is well on her way to mending.

    ReplyDelete